Application opens on March 30, 2020 and closes on May 10, 2020. Late applications will not be considered! The complete application documents must be sent in one PDF file (max. 2MB) to email@example.com by 23:59 (CEST) on May 10, 2020.
- Any currently enrolled student or group of students or alumni of the Brandt School can submit an application and be eligible for this award.
- External applications are also considered, but need the approval of one person fulfilling the above mentioned criteria and the person’s willingness to serve as a Brandt School partner for the project or to actively join the team.
- You can apply as a group or as a single person, but only one application per project is accepted
- You may work in cooperation with an NGO, or you can start up your own organization.
- Projects must represent new ideas (i.e., the award is not funding for pre-existing projects).
- Previous winners are not allowed to submit projects (2 years cool-off period).
- The application form consists of several questions concerning your project, 2MB of additional documents (optional), a team photo, plus a declaration of obligation.
- can be a local or international initiative,
- must be socially charitable,
- must be sustainable,
- must put the prize money to good use (i.e., towards project implementation) if won
- must be realistic/likely to be implemented
- should show, in the application, that the applicants have the necessary experience and means to carry out this project.
Our information sheet offers an overview of all relevant application information. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please get in touch via the contact form on the home page.