Curious to learn more about what the Commitment Award is all about? Thanks to our applicants, they have provided summaries of their projects. These projects certainly show that the Commitment Award’s intent is to leave a long last and positive impact upon the world.
Hopefully, these past projects and applications will help you formulate an idea for the the future. Plant the idea, take care of it and watch it grow!
In this section, you will be able to read the proposal descriptions from the 2017 applicants for the Commitment Award.
– Financial Education for a Better Future: Florencia Aguirre and Juan Cruz Moroni [Location: Montevideo, Uruguay]
– Akhbar Meter (Media Meter): Haytham Mones [Location: Egypt]
– Goat Breeding for Entrepreneurship: Johny Hilaire, Margarette Pierre-Louis [Location: Vialet, Petit-Goâve, Haiti]
– Connecting the Civil Society: Lazar Nikolovski, Zulfi Ismaili [Location: Western Balkan Region]
– The Ballon Dieu Youth Football Club: Matenjay Sheriff [Location: Liberia]
– Mera Vote – Mera Mustaqbil (My Vote – My Future): Muhammad Usman Khan [Location: Punjab, Pakistan]
– Rightfully Mine (RIMI): Sylvia Ruvimbo Matsika [Location: Harare, Zimbabwe]